- We currently use the US Postal Service and UPS for all domestic deliveries...
- We currently use the US Postal Service and UPS for all domestic deliveries.
- Orders are processed and shipped within 2 business days of your oder. Then add:
- 2 to 8 business days for USPS Standard post
- 2 to 3 business days for USPS Priority Mail
- 1 to 4 business days for UPS Ground
- Please note that if you use United States Postal Service, there is NO TRACKING NUMBER. You will receive a delivery confirmation number (also sometimes referred to as a “tracking number”) which indicates that the USPS has your package and is in transit. This number serves as a record locator number, rather than a tracking number with up to date delivery status. UPS packages do receive a tracking number with up to date delivery status. For international deliveries, please click here.
- If you’ve made an error with your shipping address, please contact us immediately with the correct shipping info...
- If you’ve made an error with your shipping address, please contact us immediately with the correct shipping info. We can only make changes on our end if we receive the correct information prior to the shipment of your order.
- After your item has shipped, it is only possible to re-route packages with UPS. Re-routing a UPS package will result in an additional fee (determined by UPS) that you will be responsible for. We cannot re-route UPS packages if they are already being returned to us. In both cases, shipments via USPS or UPS, we will inform you if we receive a returned shipment and you will be responsible for additional shipping charges, unless the error in the shipping address was made on our end.
- Everything we send out is brand new, and packaged securely. If your package was lost or damaged in transit, please contact us and we will address the specific situation...
- Everything we send out is brand new and packaged securely. If your package was lost or damaged in transit, please contact us and we will address the specific situation.
- We are equally as sad when our products are harmed, but Fool's Gold is not liable for any damages that occur during shipping. Once the item has shipped, it is out of our hands and becomes the responsibility of the courier to ensure safe delivery.
- It is the customer's responsibility to handle any correspondence with the postal carriers, including filing insurance claims or refunds.
- Please search help center
- before emailing!
- Fool's Gold
- 536 Metropolitan Ave
- Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Store Hours
- 12pm-6pm, Mon-Sat